Me....that's who! I can hardly believe it! Thanks to Ash over at http://breathingthroughchaos.blogspot.com for thinking of little 'ole me! Oh and I'd like to give a "you really do like me!" for all the old timers out there! An award comes with responsibility and the details of that responsibility are as follows:
Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award (Thanks, Ash....you had me at 'shitacular')
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can).
Contact the bloggers and tell them they won!
Do I really need to share 7 things about myself? I mean, I share so much. LOL Here goes nothing and BRACE YOURSELF!
1. I believe it is possible that Elvis is alive (or at least did not die in 1977)! Possible is not a strong enough word. I believe that it is probable that Elvis did not die in 1977. Ok. I am not like a total freak about it like I will sit you down and show you the evidence, but I can talk a good game about it for sure. I can tell you about it someday, but only by request, cause people look at me like I am crazy. Well...I mean they look at me crazier than usual....LOL
2. I am blessed with a fantastic hubby and two great kids. I have been married for almost 12 years, but we have been together for almost 18 years. Wait...I am waaaay too young for that to be possible, right? In our early marriage I had difficulty getting pregnant, and after 1 year long round of fertility drugs, I decided that I could not be one of those people who spent every dime, tried every process, and dug down to the minutia of which person's fault it was, so after 1 year long round of chlomid, I decided to give up. You have probably heard it a million times. I got pregnant the 12th month! 9 months later I gave birth to my beautiful Autumn Nicole and 2 years later, we were surprised with a spunky, yet equally beautiful Erica Summer.
3. I am on life support, but not the medical kind. My life support comes in human form. Her name is Amy and she is my bestest friend in the entire world. Go Amy! You Rock! I have had many good, close friends in my life, but in my adult life....not so much. She reminds me that I am worthy of good things and I hope I do the same for her. She looks like a Ginger, but she is actually just a Daywalker (shout out to South Park).
<-----that's her with her daughter, Megan! Live in my infamy.......mwaaahahahahahahaha
4. My family has been "blended" so many times the lines have literally started to blur...I have so many step siblings that we could be a 12 step program (hardy har har) They are all not currently siblings, so I can freely state that some times it has been necessary to skip a step cause it's foundation may be rickety. I have two natural born sisters with whom I share both parents. We celebrate our "family without borders" by creating borders every Christmas and throw a theme party...just us. A chance to be in a room with someone who knows all about you since your beginning and knows more funny stories about you than you know about yourself. It's so organic... (please say you smell my sarcasm)
5. I LOVE BREAKFAST! There are only two things that I do not LOVE about Breakfast and that is Grits and Cornbeef Hash. I would have to say that there is a good chunk of me that is breakfast. I tend to think it is somewhere around the middle, but I might be hiding some cinnamon rolls in my hips and sausage biscuits under my arms...(Safeco shout out) I could eat breakfast foods all day long. I will eat breakfast, brunch, and brinner. This is a serious addiction that should probably be SERIOUSLY addressed in my blog, but for now...I revel in the joy of Oatmeal....or Scrambled Eggs...don't get me started on BACON (which I swear I RARELY ever eat anymore)
6. I want to be a writer. That is all. (oops, I lied...maybe a comedienne) (yes...I used the fancy female)(bite me)
7.I am SCARED to DEATH to fail. I know...this took a turn for the serious. I have never succeeded at anything really, but I really HATE failing and it terrifies me sometimes when I realize how apathetic I can be.
WINNERS, MOUNT UP!
I don't know if I have 15, but I will try! Also...I have no idea how to add fancy links to my blog, so you are getting the web addys.
1. I know I got this award from Ash and I can not expect her to repost all of this, but she deserves it just the same. She is fantastic, down to earth, and has shown me that people are not all that different, no matter the age differences. Thanks for that : http://breathingthroughchaos.blogspot.com/
2. Kelly at Life in the Fat Lane, she found me, but introduced herself and I love her honesty and she can really crack me up and touch a place in my heart at the same time!!! http://lifeinfatlane.blogspot.com/
3.Sassy at http://volcanicensemble.blogspot.com/ who never disappoints when I need a laugh or a new way of looking at things!
4. Allie at http://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ you are infamous on your own accord, but I want to be you! You are ingenious!
5.Annie...you are the best! So down to earth and I LOVE to see how you are doing... I wish for everyone to succeed in their journey's but her style is so real and down to earth! Go Annie.
6. Kristin at Kreating Kristen! You show what it is like to do what you got to do while facing some real struggles and being real whether people like it or not! That's what I need sometimes is to watch you succeed when you are dealing with some real emotional stuff. There are some days that you keep me going. http://thefatchickweigh.blogspot.com/
I got nothing else....I read lots of blogs, but these are my go tos!!! Plus...my husband is acting redonk that I am making him wait to watch Damages... See ya on the flip! I will be back tomorrow to post the outcome of my last totally sucky challenge and the details of my new shorter more exciting challenge starting Monday!