Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can I Take Back My Last Post?

The Phentermine is driving me crazy...

Day 1 --bouncing off the walls
Day 2 --no jittery feeling at all, just a slow anger rising from within like bile...pure evil
Day 3 -- jittery, alarming paranoia, and a building anger

Ummm...is this worth it?

I am not sure, but I am going to hang because it completely eliminates my hunger. Today, I didn't eat at all until dinner. I realize that's not good either, but 1 or 2 days sans food will not do any harm, right?

I forgot to mention the "cotton mouth". My mouth gets so dry I remind myself of Charlie Baileygates from Me, Myself, and Irene. I have been drinking non-stop and well, then I have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. I tried chewing gum, but nothing works...it's kind of funny though.

Like today I was in a meeting with my boss and he was trying to act all serious and I was like bouncing off the walls telling him that I disagree with him and like moving my lips around and my toungue was searching my mouth for any drop of moisture. i told him that I was on medication that makes me crazy, but I don't think he expected that. I actually told him to keep it in check or I would double dose it tomorrow...just kidding.

Being more active is going great, thanks to my little capsulated friend. I can not sit still. I am listening to the doctor though and am not doing any purposeful cardio, I have been spending 30 minutes a day with my portable pilates gym and my magic circle doing the resistance excercises as she suggested. I am pleased to announce that MY SCALE is now boasting a 282, which is 12 lbs less than it screamed at me back around my first post. As far as I can get from that 300 the better.

The goal is to be more active, less loopy, and to love myself enough to not let others interfere.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me she is going to schedeule regular EKGS! I took Phentermine before and the doctor gave me EKGS and said they were important when taking this drug......Go to mayo clinic on line and webmd and check it out...You are doing great with your not smoking and weight loss!!! Under 300 lbs.!! you rule sista!!!

    ReplyDelete