Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Facing The Scale

Title courtesy of Kristen from Kreating Kristen! I said I was going to do it, but I figured that I would wait until Thursday since I used to weigh in on Thursdays, but I had a personal training appointment today so I did what had to be done. I weighed in.

I was dreading it, but I did it. I stepped on the scale and closed my eyes and waited for the number. It seemed like forever to hear the words leave her mouth, but the dread was for naught..I have gained no weight and I have lost no weight.

This could be a disappointment, but it's not...it has been really hard over the last three weeks. If I can survive the last three weeks and not gain...I just might be able to do anything. My trainer was disappointed, but I don't do this for her...I do it for me.

Things are looking up and I am ready to lose more.

I bought a treadmill on Sunday and I am definitely in it to win it!!! Yesterday I did 35 minutes. Today, I did an hour with the trainer and I am on the tread tomorrow!

It's a new day. It's not a new beginning, it's picking up where I left off!

2 comments:

  1. awsome sweetie. I need to get my ass back on my Treadmill so I can get back to where I was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your positive attitude!!! You are a winner and have the right attitude, it IS for you and not her.....keep on girl!!

    ReplyDelete