Saturday, August 28, 2010

Big News!!

12 lbs down!!! Can't hardly believe it! What am I saying? Of course I can believe it. I worked for each and everyone of those pounds. YEAH WOO HOO! I am really pleased with the results.

Three days of training in a row? Well, maybe not my favorite...I have been super sore for the last two days, but a heartbreaking conversation with my nephew is helping me with the courage to get up in the morning and take a walk and do the full workout. It was a private conversation and I PROMISED not to discuss it, so I will honor his request, but it was like every word he said to me was coming from me, only 3 weeks ago. All of my nieces and nephews are important to me, but Nathan and I always seem to have extremely deep conversations and I am always honored to know that he trusts me with his feelings.

I have been slacking this weekend, so I wanted to give an update, but I am T-I RED! More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment