Monday, July 11, 2011

Live From Chicago, Illinois It's......just me

Gosh...I guess I haven't been here for a while.  Can't believe it has been like 20 days.  Sorry Guys...I have been busy.  I have since had a birthday and subsequently, I am another year older.  Erica Bearica turned 4 on Saturday and proclaimed it the WORST party ever, which was funny because she seemed to have had a blast!

We are in the "windy city" for a few days on vacay.  Love my hubby for taking a few days off.  This in itself is an exercise in self-sacrifice that just seems to be getting bigger and bigger.  It's a tale of joy and desperation in some ways, but I don't have the time to get into all that right now. 

It's 6:14 am and I am watching some dude drink his morning coffee from his hi-rise apartment balcony while washing the windows on said balcony.  I will have plenty of time to update you on this trip as I have a SUPER lot to say, but I am heading up to the penthouse fitness room to get "my workout on" and maybe take some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment